We’re delighted to be expanding our team and are on the look-out for a creative, focused and enthusiastic junior web designer and developer to assist with the day-to-day creation and management of WordPress websites and website technical fixes.
You’ll be joining a friendly team based in Great Baddow, on the outskirts of Chelmsford, and you’ll be required to handle all aspects of our agency’s WordPress projects, from the initial design stage through to development and testing.
Over time we may require you to liaise with clients where necessary, and you’ll also be expected to develop a working knowledge of other web platforms.
It’s a challenging role, but the perfect opportunity for the right candidate to develop new skills, work with a wide range of clients, with opportunity for career progression.
Below we’ve listed some of the requirements, as well as what we can offer you, but if you’d like to know more, we’d be happy to help! Simply call the office on 01245 477449 and ask for Chloe or Danny, or email [email protected].
- Practical knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop and basic PHP & MySQL
- Practical knowledge of PHP & MySQL
- Previous experience with WordPress
- Basic knowledge of other platforms, including Joomla and Magento, is preferred but not essential
- A knowledge of basic SEO techniques is preferred but not essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
Advanced training opportunities will be provided to the right candidate.
- A competitive basic salary which is negotiable depending on experience
- 28 days annual holidays
- The opportunity to progress within a young, vibrant digital company