Become Google Guaranteed With The Help of Freelance SEO Essex
Google has rolled out a new certification for small businesses: the Google Guarantee badge certification. The Google Guaranteed certification offers small and local businesses a profile market that works to instil consumer confidence.
Having a local ad, backed by the Google Guarantee badge, will mean that potential customers can see the businesses licence information and reviews from previous customers, and have confidence that they are choosing to work with a tried and trusted business.
What is the Google Guaranteed programme?
The Google Guarantee badge is available for businesses that pass a Google screening and qualification process through Local Services Ads, and once certified, the badge will help to build a great reputation online. The service will help both customers and business owners establish trust more easily and speed up the work process.
The programme will help businesses and their potential customers by whittling down the local competition by building trust.
How Google Guarantee will benefit your business
By securing the Google Guarantee badge on your Ads, your business will benefit from:
- Increased online leads
- Displayed as part of the local service ads (LSA) result at the top of the search engine results.
- Put ahead of competitors who don’t display the badge
- More website traffic (as a result of higher CTRs)
- Greater visibility and higher rankings in maps listings
- Improved trust and consumer confidence in the business
Also, if your customers aren’t satisfied with work quality, Google may refund up to the amount paid for jobs booked through Local Services ads, with a lifetime cap for coverage. The Google Guarantee maximum coverage is £2,000 for the UK.
How do I get the Google Guarantee badge?
To achieve the Google Guarantee badge certification, you must first pass background checks, insurance and licence requirements. The following eligibility checks that are required include:
- Vat Tax ID
- Companies House Registry Number
- Utility Bill
Public Liability Insurance Proof
- Certificate of insurance documents must clearly show the insurance amount and the expiry date. To be Google guaranteed, your business must carry a minimum of £250,000 in liability insurance.
- If your insurance is under a different business name, then you will need a ‘Doing Business As’ (DBA) document.
- You need at least one review to go live with your Google Local Services ad. If you already have a business on Google Maps, previous reviews will be automatically applied to your ad.
If you have any questions regarding this progress, please just contact the team on 01245 477449 who will be able to answer any queries you may have.
Is it applicable to all industries?
The Google Guaranteed programme was introduced to target local businesses in the home service sector, including:
- Appliance repair
- Carpet cleaning
- Electrical services
- Flood/water damage
- Garage door repair
- House cleaning
- Lawn care
- Pest control
- Removal services
- Tree services
- Waste removal
- Window cleaners
- Window repair
How Freelance SEO Essex can help
We can set up and manage your Google Guarantee listing on a monthly basis. Your set-up and launch will include:
- A campaign launch call with one of our digital search specialists
- £125+VAT to set up the campaign
- The business to pay £50 directly to Google for the listing
- £35 per month monthly management fee with Freelance SEO Essex
Get in touch today to become Google Guaranteed
As a full-service digital marketing agency, Freelance SEO Essex carries the know-how for your business to get noticed on the web. We can help you become Google knowledgeable, enrol in Google’s Local Services Ads and receive your very own Google Guarantee stamp.
Obtaining the badge will help your business to get the most exposure on the search engine results page, and the visibility will bring you new business.
To secure the Google Guarantee badge for your business, contact us today and we’ll take it from there!
What is the Google Guarantee?
Google Guaranteed is a certification programme created to increase customer confidence in local businesses. Once accepted, the badge will help you to build a strong reputation online, giving potential customers peace of mind that you have been vetted and approved by Google.
How do I qualify for the Google Guarantee?
To qualify for the Google Guarantee badge certification, businesses must pass background checks and insurance and licence requirements, and be able to provide the following information:
- Registered business – VAT tax ID, utility bill etc
- Public liability insurance proof – certificate of insurance documents to clearly show the insurance amount and the expiry date
- Customer reviews – at least one review on Google Maps
Why should I get Google Guarantee for my business?
By becoming guaranteed, your business will benefit from:
- Being put ahead local competitors who don’t have the badge
- Increased leads
- Enhanced rankings thanks to increased volume