We’re currently looking for a top-notch SEO account manager to join our dynamic team in Great Baddow, Essex.
Interested? Please email your CV and covering letter to info[at]freelanceseoessex.co.uk.
Working closely with our directors, you will be responsible for managing a range of accounts and co-running various aspects of our clients’ search marketing campaigns. You will be the first point of contact for many of our clients.
You will be required to attend client meetings, write up notes, reply to client emails and take phone calls, assist staff with research projects and assist in client reporting. Aside from your account management duties, you will also be called upon to carry out a range of admin and marketing tasks where necessary.
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Advanced knowledge of search marketing techniques (SEO and PPC)
- Practical knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Practical knowledge of Google tools, including Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Practical knowledge of link building and outreach best practice
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of various SEO tools (MajesticSEO, SEMRush, Screaming Frog)
- Knowledge of various CMS platforms (primarily WordPress)
Access to your own transport is also preferred due to the nature of the role.
You must have the confidence, enthusiasm and personable nature required to build up a good rapport with clients in a variety of industries. Above all, however, you must be passionate about helping a young and vibrant company evolve.
- A competitive basic salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- 30 days annual holiday
- Workplace pension
- The opportunity for further training and progression